Thursday 4 December 2014

 CHEAP THURSDAYS 


Welcome to Cheap Thursdays, every Thursday I will be posting about cheap items that I have Recently brought. 

Normally I wouldn't buy shoes in Primark because I heard the shoes were rubbish and not worth buying however it is completely the opposite! I absolutely love heeled boots and I wear them everywhere possible. Primark Heeled boots caught me at such a surprise as I was completely shocked at how comfortable the shoes were! I've been wearing them all week and I've been walking around a lot, my feet feel completely fine when and after wearing these shoes. I brought them for £18 which is cheaper than most places. 
The shoes look perfect and It definitely looks for expensive than it really is. I highly recommend you to purchase a pair of these... Trust me.. you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment