Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year Favourites!



New Year Favourites...

Wow it's 2015.. Welcome to the most futuristic sounding year ever! 
This year I will be expanding my blog, I'm hoping to include more fashion trends,makeup reviews, some music and film reviews. 

One of my first new year favourites has to be from Soap & Glory. As amazing as it looks, it smells 100% better. Soap & Glory products feel so amazing on your skin and the results for smoother skin are even better! I recommend for everyone to buy at least one product from Soap & Glory.  The British store Boots was having an amazing sale on selected products from s&g and they still may have some sale items in the January sales. Come on girls... Let's go shopping! 
Spray is absolutely amazing! Smells great and lasts long.
The Hand gel works well and even smells amazing that you can't help but use it again.
Hand creme keeps hands smooth and smelling gorgeous.

My second new year favourite is from Victoria's Secret. Although VS is expensive, the sales are amazing.  I got a makeup bag that is sparkly and girly for half price which is every good for a product from VS.  The makeup bag was from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Range, it's perfect for a girly girl like me. I recommend anyone to buy this either for themselves or others. You won't regret it as it's an easily loveable gift. 





Hope you enjoyed my new year favourites,

Sophie x 


No comments:

Post a Comment